Jessica Fong Artistry Jewellery Care Advice
To preserve your jewelry piece last over time, we recommend the following precautions
- Ensure that you remove your jewellery when you come contact with chemicals, washing hands, putting on perfume or skin care, as these could affect its color and aspect. It is best to wait until perfume and cosmetics are completely dry before wearing your jewelry.
- It is important not to expose your jewellery pieces to water (fresh, chlorinated or salty) or to high temperatures (such as prolonged sun exposure), x-ray or other sources of radioactivity.
- We recommend that you do not wear your jewelry when performing certain activities (sports, gardening, etc.) to prevent form scratch or impact to your jewellery pieces.
- Each Jessica Fong Artistry Jewellery pieces should be store in its own box or fabric-lined case, to prevent it from being knocked or scratched.
- You could clean your diamond jewellery by brushing it delicately with a very soft small brush in warm soapy water, carefully rinse it in warm water and wipe it with a soft cloth. For creations with stones other than diamonds (pearls, emeralds, sapphires, rubies, etc.), we recommend that you take your jewellry to Jessica Fong Artistry Jewellery. Our teams will take the greatest care of your pieces.